Deepen your coaching skills and practice new techniques
One of our experienced coaches, Simon Hague, runs monthly co-coaching sessions in Solihull through The Coach Zone. Having peer to peer sessions is a great way to develop your skills so you can be even more focussed for your clients.
What could you gain from attending Co-Coaching?
- Expand your learning and competence as a coach
- Try out new techniques and models
- Get some coaching yourself and develop your own coaching
- Meet and work with other coaches from all disciplines of the coaching profession
- Receive some useful feedback on your coaching style
- Receive CPD certificates
By practising coaching in a safe environment, you can grow your professional practice to the benefit of your clients.